Thursday, June 19, 2014

Churchill Rides!

Sunshine, with a high of 22, and a nice breeze along the river...what a perfect day for a bike ride!  There was an almost magical quality to the trip we took today.  No bike breakdowns, no major injuries, lots of fresh air, and a tour around the National Gallery on top of it all!  The words of the students say it all, but I have to thank all our volunteers for making the day work out for us all.

The pictures in the gallery were awesome, and now I am so tired that I see monkeys.  - Jacob-

We saw 79 baby geese (goslings) on our trip -Marin & Heather-

There were lots of birds to see on the way there.  The trip tired me out just right. -Kenny-

 The biking was really fun and enjoyable, and the sculptures and paintings were amazing! -Gavin M.-

Even throught the biking is making my legs really tired now, it was really fun, and the galllery was interesting and cool  -Miranda-

I liked the circle art that looked like it was moving. -Katey-

I never knew the gallery was so big inside, or how many amaxing pics there were. -Taylor-

It was cool to see all those rocks and the path again.  The trip was fun  -Coralie-

Jacob and I almost ran over a flock of geese!  -Ben -

I almost got pecked by a goose! -Taylor-

No comments: